Hello and Welcome!
Erin and Michelle are DONA certified birth doulas. To support families through pregnancy, labor and the initial newborn phase is such a gift and our hope is to help your growing family get off to the best start possible. We will work together to make sure that you feel informed as you navigate the twists and turns of pregnancy and delivery, and feel supported in having your best birth – whatever that looks like for you and your baby! We would be honored to be your doulas.
As Your Doulas
Our hope is that you find pregnancy and birth to be an empowering experience. We are here to provide encouragement, evidence based information, and physical and emotional comfort to you and your partner.
Training & Continuing Education
- May 2020 – DONA International Doula Training with Marla Devens
- November 2020 – BirthEd VBAC with Liz Hochman
- February 2021 – Maternal Positioning to Promote Optimal Fetal Position with Ann Gilligan
- February 2021 – Perinatal Mental Health & Psychiatry Training with PPSM MN
- March 2021 – November 2021 – Minnesota Birth Center Doula Intern
- October 2021 – Spinning Babies Training with Gail Tully
- November 2021 – March 2022 – Twin Cities Birth Center Intern
- Childbirth Collective Member since 2020, Board Member since 2022